Fleet Feet Elite Racing Team
The 2016 Fleet Feet Elite Team offers the competitive runner the most complete array of advantages in this region of the country. The Fleet Feet Elite Team will inspire both the local elite runner and the age-group advanced runner the opportunity to train with the sole purpose of running faster, in the framework of a team setting that fosters work, fun and camaraderie.
Our program will be led by Andrew Kessinger, age 45, resident of Upper Arlington. Andrew is a 2:30 marathoner and has long been a stand out performer in Central Ohio road racing.
Check out the current Fleet Feet Elite Team here!
The Fleet Feet Local Elite Team will be just that – elite runners who want to take full advantage of our resources in order to further advance their “running career”. This will be a select group that will be chosen through the application process. A detailed look at the Local Elite Team criteria can be found by clicking here. The Local Elite Team will be sponsored by Nike, and each runner selected will receive the following:
- Comped entry into Marathoners in Training, Central Ohio’s foremost group training program
- Comped entry into Fleet Feet Signature races as well as key Regional Half and Full Marathons
- A Nike Gear Kit comprised of two pairs of shoes, two pairs of flats, a race singlet, a warm-up top and bottom.
- Concierge service from a Fleet Feet/Frontrunner staff member to help you with packet securement and corral placement at races we are associated with.
- The Local Elite Team prospective athlete must meet these standards:
- Men: 15:40 5K; 25:45 8K; 32:45 10K; 54:00 10 Mile; 1:12 Half Marathon; 2:33 Marathon
- Women: 17:40 5K; 29:00 8K; 36:45 10K; 1:02 10 Mile; 1:24 Half Marathon; 2:59 Marathon
- Or, use click this link to see if you qualify basis your age and gender. Simply type in these standards, put “21” in the age box, then your actual age where indicated. Your age and gender based standards will be calculated.
- The Local Elite Team prospective athlete must agree to represent Fleet Feet Sports, Front Runner and Marathoner in Training in a manner befitting sportsmanship and class.