The Scioto Mile(s) Fall Training Series is back again in Fall 2013!
Join us on September 15th and October 6th, 2013!
Both dates feature a 5K loop course along the gorgeous Scioto Mile! Participants had the option to complete the distance of your choice at both events.
What - 5K, 10K & 15K Training Series
When - September 15th and October 6th, 2013! Both races begin at 7:30am!
Where: COSI/Genoa Park
Eat. Sleep. Train. Repeat.
Train like a champion! The Scioto Mile(s) Fall Training Series will give you the training and motivation you need to stay on track for your fall half or full marathons!
A $90 entry fee gets you entry into both of the two races to help tune you up for your fall half and full marathons! Plus, you get:
- Brooks Adapt Vest ($110 value)!
- Fall Training Passport (15%-20% off everything at Fleet Feet Sports!)
- 3 distances to choose from
- 2 unique event tees
- 2 finishers medals
Premium Item Pickup:
Not sure you can commit to both dates?! No, worries you can sign up for each date separately!
Packet Pickup: Two separate packet pickup dates for each event.
- September 15th event - Early pickup at Fleet Feet Sports September 12th-14th.
- October 6th event - Early pickup at Fleet Feet Sports October 3rd-5th.
- Raceday - Starting at 6:30 a.m. No premium item pickup. Shirt and bib pickup only!
Results are in from the 2012 Genoa/Audubon event! 5K Results 10K Results 15K Results
Check out pictures from the 2012 Genoa/Audubon event by clicking here!
Results are in from the 2012 Easton event! 5K Results 10K Results 15K Results
Check out pictures from the 2012 Easton event by clicking here!