Boston365 Training Program
A program for those who are registered for the 2015 Boston Marathon.
Training Days & Locations:
- Training begins Saturday, January 3rd
- Wednesday's at 6:30pm | Thomas Worthington High School
- Saturday's at 8:00am | Training Locations | Most often hosted at Thomas Worthington or Whetstone High School
Boston365 Program Overview
The program is offered for those who are registered for the 2015 Boston Marathon.
Fleet Feet Sports Boston365 Training Program
2015 Boston Marathon participants - (for those who are registered for the 2015 Boston Marathon)
Make your 2015 Boston Marathon weekend the experience of a lifetime! At Fleet Feet Sports, our acclaimed Boston Bound™ training program is about more than just running the race. It’s about developing lasting bonds with your training partners and creating unforgettable memories in Boston over race weekend. Official race sponsor adidas (in partnership with the Boston Marathon and BAA) is the exclusive sponsor of this program bringing participants an unmatched “behind the ropes” experience in Boston.
The Fleet Feet Sports Boston365 Training Program is a coached, 15-week program designed to:
- Help you physically and mentally prepare for the Boston Marathon
- Overcome Columbus’s lack of hills and difficult winter training conditions
- Create community and camaraderie among all participants
- Alleviate the stress of race weekend detail planning so you can focus on the Boston Marathon experience
- Provide unmatched amenities in Boston, not only for you, but for your invited guests as well
Program Benefits: train with the best to achieve your desired result
- Weekly 15-week day-by-day training program coached by Marathoners in Training and 7-time Boston finisher and running guru Dave Calvert.
- Wednesday Evening Speed/Tempo Run at Thomas Worthington High School
- Fully Supported (Gatorade and water all provided) Saturday Morning Long Runs with Marathoners In Training
- Hill Training that mirrors the Boston Marathon Course
- Boston365 program apparel and gear
- Private clinics on topics including race prep, hydration, and nutrition
- Special Boston-themed shopping and social events
- Weekly Boston365 Email Newsletter with workouts, training tips and special offers
- Post-event celebration party
Boston Amenities: from start to finish we have a plan for you
- Access to select room blocks at various Boston hotels (based on availability, link to room block portal will be provided in registration confirmation)
- Private adidas charter buses to the start line in Hopkinton – stay on the buses until your wave start and leave gear on the bus. Buses will return gear to finishers lounge for quick retrieval post race
- Invitation (open to family members or guests) to Official Boston365 Welcome Reception and Running Industry Party hosted by The Competitor Group and adidas
- Boston Red Sox game on Saturday (additional guest tickets based on availability)
- Traditional Shakeout Run along the Charles River on Sunday morning with light breakfast included
- Pre-Race Private Dinner for program participants (friends and family may join you, they cover cost of their meal) in Boston’s North End early Sunday evening
- VIP pre-race lounge for runners prior to boarding buses to start line. Open at 5am with coffee, bagels, hydration and gear drop
- In-race hospitality in the VIP lounge for friends and family
- VIP Finishers Lounge including gear pick up, massage, food and beverage (beer!) for you and your family (each registered participant will receive a fixed number of guest passes. Passes not intended for other Boston Marathon participants. Number to be determined based on total program registration)
Boston365 (with Boston Amenities) Program Fee
$365 - Includes membership for Winter/Spring Session of Marathoners in Training and 2015 Fleet Feet Race Club
The Boston365 portion with Boston Amenities is limited to a 30 person capacity. Please note: Fleet Feet Sports has a NO REFUND and NO TRANSFER policy for all events.