Ready to run in the biggest Fleet Feet + FrontRunner event ever? Welcome to The Big Run!
START TIME: 7:00pm EDT
LOCATION: Mirolo Community Pavilion: Worthington
On June 7, select Fleet Feet Sports locations nationwide will hold a local 5K race. All results will funnel up into a national leaderboard to determine: who is the fastest runner in the country?
But speed isn't the only thing that counts. We want to see the whole community participate because, seriously, running together rocks. Let us recap the ways:
- You get to join Fleet Feet Sports communities across the country in doing something we've never done before—a nationally-coordinated 5K race taking place in different locations all on the same day.
- It's on a Wednesday—who couldn't use a mid-week pump-up?
- Every finisher gets a medal. Not just any medal. A very cool, make-your-friends-jealous medal.
- We know some people. And some pretty cool brands (cough, cough, Brooks). Let's just say, we're planning some fun raffle giveaways.
The Big Run coincides with Global Running Day and is open to runners of all levels and abilities.
- Now through April 30 - $30.00 Run Fee
- May 1 through May 31 - $35.00 Run Fee
- June 1 through June 7 - $40.00 Run Fee
- Early Pickup at Fleet Feet on Polaris June 5th and 6th from 10am-8pm
- Race Day Pickup on-site beginning at 6:00pm
The Mirolo Community Pavilion, Worthington, 43085. Pavillion is located in lower athletic fields along the Olentangy River at Thomas Worthington High School. (300 W. Dublin-Granville RD, 43085)
Stick around after the race for the party at the Mirolo Community Pavilion celebrating Global Running Day! Join us after the race and get some more steps in as you dance along with the Quasi Kings!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Food Trucks: Some of Columbus' best food trucks will be on site to satisfy your post run hunger!